Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Aunties


















We've been surprised by the Indian people's reaction to us. Nearly everywhere we've been they ask - "Just one snap, mom? My I have your picture with me?" Truly! They want to have their pictures taken with us ! It makes no sense but, we've run into it with school children, teenagers and adults and at the Taj Mahal it approached on the ridiculous! We must have been asked ( and posed) a half a dozen times. Here we are with 'The Aunties'.

We blend right in, don't you think?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CC said...

How fun getting your pics done with the aunties!!! OH, and I think Ganesh is a HE! ;D
Hugs,
CC

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!