Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Elephant Ride !

Before coming to India. I set two goals. One was to ride an elephant. Check it out! What sweet creatures they are! Very intelligent and sensitive. Our guy loved to be scratched behind the ears (but hey, what guy doesn't?) and we obliged him at the end of the trek up the hill to the Red Fort in Jaiper. Every time I scratched and ask 'Does that feel good?" He would raise his truck. .....I think that means yes. This day put new meaning to 'living large' in India.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda Ross said...

Nancy, I love the art work on the elephant's face. You two are a work of art too...Looking fabulous way up there. A very happy birthday to you!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!