Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun & Frenetic Travel Shrine

Posted by Picasa

I'm home - struggling with jet-lag and frighting off a cold. Ahhhh travel....Yes, it IS worth the discomforts. I've added treasures brought home from my trip to the other side of the world and now my India Travel Shrine looks just as busy and frenetic as the country itself.

When asked "Will you go again?" I have to admit that 2 weeks ago I might have answered, "No, once is enough." But something happened along the journey - our busy schedule slowed down the farther south we went and a shift occurred. It was then I fell in love with India. YES, I WILL go again! Thanks to all who shared the journey.

Namiste.

~ Nancy

2 comments:

Meg said...

Welcome home! Maybe I'll get to see you after you rest up!

Meg

Tammy Nicks said...

Welcome Home Girls..
Your Traveling Shrine is wonderful.. thank you for sharing this awesome adventure with all of us...
Lot's of Love Tammy

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!