Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Off to Meet the Wizard....or Would that be the Guru?

I'm on the mend! From those darned shingles I am referring. I still hurt, but not like I did and it gets better every week. And, in answer to the other question I've been getting asked often - YES, I'm still going to India - Shingles be d--med, saber-rattling be da--med. I fly out on Friday. I am going to India and will be there to celebrate my birthday with my little sister! I hope that you'll join me on this blog for another grand adventure.


PS - Check out my newest addition to the Travel Shrine! It's a birthday present from my daughter, Shannon,. It's Rann Kata (the art of the desert) My own little doll, complete with her little nose ring, from the Kutch region where they had a massive earthquake back in 2001.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!