Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holy Day in India










Today is a Holy Day in India. Now maybe that means EVERY Sunday is a Holiday Day, or that today is something special I haven't been able to determine. They speak English here in Delhi....but not my English. Between their heavy accent and my hearing loss I miss a lot and hate to keep asking them to repeat themselves. Hopefully, I'll develop an ear for it before too long. We are a couple of old ladies staying at the 'Maiden Hotel' and there is not much to see within walking distance. Not the photo above. It all looks pretty much like this for several blocks, but that is all right. Today is our day to rest and renew from our long flights and tomorrow the TOUR begins. Stay tuned.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!