Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Sari Selves

Check out the BEAUTIFUL saris Pam bought for my birthday. You should have seen us getting in to them. what a hoot! Finally (thinking we were all together) we went downstairs and asked the young women at the desk if we had them on correctly....I wish you could have seen the look she gave us - as if to say 'No, mom, you DO NOT have it right." She took us in the bathroom and redressed us! So, now we're ready to get our sari selves out of Delhi and on to Agra!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow - you both look incredible. Wish I were there instead of going crazy haggling over a house! Love you.

Laura said...

You guys look beautiful mom! Love you both. I'm so glad you are having a good time.

Laura

Followers

About Me

My photo
Retired nurse practitioner living each moment as if it were her last one....because each one very well may be!